Enjoying Bridal Shows
January 3, 2010
How to ensure you have a FABULOUS time at Bridal Shows
As a newly engaged bride to be, you owe it to yourself to attend a bridal show or two. They are fun and filled with valuable information. You can gather inspiration, eat cake and get your wedding planning started. Below are some tips to consider.
- Register ahead of time – this will allow you to jump in the shorter line.
- Leave your coat in the car and carry a handbag that will allow you to be hands free.
- Take along someone in your support circle – your mom, your sister or your maid of honor.
- Collect business cards and write notes on the back while the information is fresh in your mind. You will be thankful later you took the time to do this.
- Take your camera! You will be amazed at the beautiful floral arrangements, exquisite cakes, thoughtful favors and gowns you will see. Besides, I know you want to capture the moment with you and your mom/sis/maid of honor. Your wedding is a process to be enjoyed throughout your engagement. So snap away at all the pictures.
- My favorite tip is this – As a Perfect Wedding Guide Advertiser in Indianapolis, I can send a FREE admission ticket to the bride and groom for the Jan. 9th and 10th Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show at the Scottish Rite Cathedral. Just email me at Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, this is your time to savor being a bride to be. Don’t feel pressured to plan your wedding in one day. Take it all in and get inspired.
Love and Hugs,
“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live” – anonymous
ornament source: weddingish.com